MANILA — No Filipino national was among the reported casualties in Wednesday’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, California that left 14 people dead and 17 others injured, the Department of Foreign Affairs said.
Authorities said gunmen opened fire at civilians at a California social services center. Two suspects – a man and a woman – were later killed in a police encounter.
“So far we have not received reports of Filipinos to be among the victims in the shooting,” Foreign Affairs spokesman Charles Jose said. Michaela del Callar/PNA