Man dies in Pangasinan blaze

Man dies in Pangasinan blaze

LABRADOR, Pangasinan -— A man died when he was trapped inside a house razed by fire early morning on Thursday.

A report of the Labrador police station stated the fire gobbled up a two-storey house of a certain Ricardo Castro being rented by the staff of Kazama Grameen Incorporated.

The victim Arnold Retotar, resident of San Antonio Zambales and one of the occupants, was trapped inside the house when it was razed to the ground.

The fire broke out at 1:30 a.m. and was put out at 5:10 a.m. through the combined efforts of firefighters from Labrador Bureau of Fires Protection (BFP) in Labrador and Sual.

Meanwhile, in Binalonan, a fire also razed to the ground the house of one Catalino Noble, 82, in Barangay San Pablo.

According to the firefighters of the Binalonan BFP, the fire was caused by an electric fan which overheated,

The fire broke out at 10:00 a.m. and was out by 10:50 a.m.

BFP reported that the estimated damage to property amounted to Php50,000. Hilda Austia/PNA-northboundasia.com